Wanton destruction (“בל תשחית”) – behind the scenes for a video clip
i can say that “behind the scenes” is definitely my favorite kind of photography. i attended a few feature movies sets during last years and even posted there some of results of my “documentary” work about what is going during a filming process – preparation, excited actors and people who work very hard and will never be displayed on the screen, but defenitely deserv a careful attention of my camera.
this time i worked with familiar to me artists and felt absolutely comfortably to shoot them in invisible way during repetitions and also to involve them to cooperation with my camera during short coffee and cigarette breaks.
huge thanks to all who took a part :
(by the last picture – from left to right)
– Nahman Bones – crazy pirate and bass Guitar.
– Ben Hur Kfir – pretty Neanderthal and drums.
– David Ben Avraham – charming Viking, singer, Director and Producer.
– Rey Honga – Kind samurai and lider guitar.
– Tzion Krova – Dead Man Alive.
– Alon Suleiman – stage-manager.
– Matan Cohen – cameramen and lighting operator.
some words about the gear i used for this project.
this time i took with my a little bit different lenses – Canon 24-70mm and manual lens Asahi 50mm f/1.4.
i hope you can find the images taken with each of them. if you do not recognize – I’ll explain after.